Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Starting Off

When thinking of ways to show off Kelly Hoppen's work in only two page layouts I knew that I would need to be able to fit a lot of content with out looking overwhelming. At first the layout choices that I made were a bit much. The background was too distracting and because I was trying to follow Hoppen's design style there was a whole lot of taupe. There were some elements of my page layouts that I did think worked really well that I chose to keep. The way that I made a bar of color and text across the page was something that we found very successful. I ended taking out the ''wallpaper'' like textured background and kept it mostly white with just an accent color just like Hoppen would design with her rooms. I also re did the color pallet a little bit. Here are the colors that I came up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment