Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pictures of Hoppen's Work

Here are some of the pictures of Hoppen's work that I decided to use in my layouts. I decided to keep them mostly in the same color scheme to that it would be able to flow nicely together as well as fit with the color choices of my layout.

This was the picture that I decided to use as a full two page spread layout for my first page. The neutral tones of the room really spoke to me. The ocean is usually something desired and calming which was why I thought that the it really worked for the layout.

These are the pictures that I decided to put in for the second layout page. I felt that it was important to use some of her work that was done outside as well as her work inside. Her minimalist style is simple but it also speaks loudly to all those who view it.




This was a picture that I was thinking of using for my two page layout initially. The white and the accent of silver, green, and taupe were very calming and pleasant to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment