Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

Prezi Presentation:

http://prezi.com/daiajdkebr_u/present/?auth_key=fgar4xu&follow=dtj_tkhsmvos


Above is a presentation and some basic information on the like of Coco Chanel. After her mother died when she was 12 her father sent her away because of this Chanel was taught by Nuns to sew which in the future would help lead her to her design career. Before Chanel became a timeless fashion designer she was first aspiring to become a singer. This is where her nickname "Coco" came from. It is said that she acquired it from one of the songs that she sang when preforming. At first Chanel only sold hats in her first shop but then when walking around in a dress that was self made someone asked if she could make one for them also and that is where the start of her career took off. To me Coco Chanel is avery inspirational person and has some of the best quotes that I have ever read. I am happy that I chose her for this project but at the same time I wish I would have gone out of my comfort zone and picked someone I knew nothing about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment